Wednesday, January 5, 2022

I am Deeliteful! Are you?

 


Hello! I am Dyanne. I am deelited to meet you! I started Deeliteful Boudoir Photography because I know what women go through. They struggle with their bodies, and I was one of them. 

Adolescence was a nightmare for me, I struggled with my body image and wore baggy clothes to try hide my body shape. I struggle with acne and frizzy hair. 

College wasn’t much better, I felt like everyone was more beautiful than me (and they were when I compared myself). I struggled with my weight. And more acne. 

After giving birth to 3 children almost back to back, I had baby weight I struggled to lose. I was unhappy in my marriage. I felt stuck and fat. 

As I grew older, I turned to food to comfort my insecurities. More weight gain. And when I lost weight, it was never enough. 

In my late 40's/early 50's, I went to therapy for a myriad of issues from grief to abuse, and self esteem. Through the process, I learned that I am ok just the way I am. I have learned to love myself. And I want to help you to love yourself! 

There's no better way to find some self-love (aside from therapy) than a boudoir photography session. The session is all about pampering, looking your best, posing to compliment your figure/shape and assets.  

My why is this:
When a lady is finished with her boudoir session, she says, "That was so fun! And I feel so beautiful and sexy!" 

We sit down to review her images, and she says, "OMG!! THAT IS ME! I am so beautiful!" 

My clients have told me their boudoir session was "life-changing", "confidence boosting", 

And when the lady leaves my studio, her steps are lighter, she stands taller and walks out like a Queen who owns the world!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Navigating Our Path: Embracing Self-Loyalty

Embracing Self-Loyalty Hey there! Life's journey is like a winding road, isn't it? We're constantly navigating twists and turns,...