Friday, January 14, 2022

Overcoming the Negative thoughts!

Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” — Malcolm S. Forbes.

I recently photographed my own boudoir session “in the sheets”. I was very reluctant, but excited to test out my new lighting! 

The conversation in my head went like this:

Positive me: this is going to be so much fun!

Negative me: you’re not wearing makeup. And you’re overweight.

Positive me: I look amazing just the way I am. 

Negative me: look at those stretch marks, and cellulite. Omg. You’re fat. This is a bad idea. 

Positive me: uh. Maybe it is a bad idea. I’m going to do it anyway. 

Negative me: bad idea. Don’t post them anywhere. People will judge you. 

Positive me: ok. I’m going to do it. Then decide what to do. 


Bentonville boudoir photographer





Negative me: …..

Positive me: hell yes! Fabulous! You rocked it!

Negative me……

Positive me: I’m so grateful I did it!

Negative me…. Not bad. 

My point to this is: take the risk. Book that boudoir session. And don’t listen to the negative voice in your head! 

You won’t regret it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Navigating Our Path: Embracing Self-Loyalty

Embracing Self-Loyalty Hey there! Life's journey is like a winding road, isn't it? We're constantly navigating twists and turns,...